Here are the steps
- Check your Whatsapp version. It can be checked from Settings->Help->About. It should be 2.11.561 or above.
- Find out a friend who already has calling feature enabled. If you don’t have any then leave your number in comments and I can call you.
- Ask your friend to call you via WhatsApp.
- Talk to your friend for a minimum of 30 secs. If you talk less than that the feature will not get enabled.
- Close and start Whatsapp on your mobile
- You should have call feature enabled by now.
- And you would have also realized I don’t know how to count.